100% pure Peppermint Essential Oil is known for its pleasantly refreshing, crisp, and minty-sweet aroma.
The benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil are extremely versatile and can be helpful across almost all aspects of life; from therapeutic uses to household applications.
- When diffused and inhaled, Peppermint Oil has been seen to ease headaches, migraines, hay fever and sinus congestion as well as common cold and flu symptoms.
- Peppermint Oil is also rich in antiseptic and clearing properties, making it a great essential oil for cuts, small wounds, abrasions and insect bites; in fact, when applied to mosquito bites it is known to stop the irritating ‘itch’.
- In saying this, this oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for insects; the powerful menthol content within Peppermint Oil makes it an effective repellent for insects, spiders, wasps, bees, mosquitoes, mice and other household rodents.
- In aromatherapy, Peppermint Essential Oil is highly valued for its soothing and calming abilities, particularly when it comes to soothing tempers. These benefits are also known to help combat mental exhaustion whilst promoting focus and attentiveness.
- The refreshing and uplifting aroma also makes it a fantastic natural fragrance that can be used in candle and soap making.
Dangerous Goods Notice: Please note that Essential Oils cannot be shipped overseas or via express/air post within Australia as they are classified as a dangerous good for shipping purposes. If this product forms part of an order with non-dangerous goods, please note that the entire order will be shipped together via courier/road freight, so please allow for additional shipping time when ordering.