The tangy, citrusy sweet aroma of Mandarin Essential Oil is said to have many benefits when it comes to skincare.
- When diluted and applied topically, Mandarin Essential Oil has been seen to be beneficial for clogged, oily and acne prone skin, as well as mature and dry skin types. In fact, it is known to be one of the best essential oils for the skin. It is also great for softening and smoothing if your skin is beginning to age.
- Various Mandarin Essential Oil benefits can be received through aromatherapy. When diffused it has been seen to calm nerves and ease sadness.
- The properties within Mandarin Oil also makes it great for those experiencing circulatory issues.
- When applied topically as a massage oil, Mandarin Oil has also been seen to have an antispasmodic effect.
- Not to mention, because of its well-liked aroma, Mandarin Oil is also commonly used in soap and candle making.
Dangerous Goods Notice: Please note that Essential Oils cannot be shipped overseas or via express/air post within Australia as they are classified as a dangerous good for shipping purposes. If this product forms part of an order with non-dangerous goods, please note that the entire order will be shipped together via courier/road freight, so please allow for additional shipping time when ordering.