Learn how to create your very own handmade natural vegan soap from scratch using plant oils, pure essential oils, clays, micas, coffee, spices and herbs with Love Bobbie Soap in Clagiraba!
After creating your very own beautiful natural soap, relax under the beautiful canopy of our eucalyptus trees while spotting koalas, many bird species and other native animals in the Gold Coast Hinterland, while enjoying a vegetarian and vegan high tea.
During this fun class, you will make soap using a silicone mould that you can take home. You will also gain all the skills and confidence to continue making DIY soap. This is such an addictive, fun and sustainable craft!
You will learn many tricks that we soap makers like to keep secret along with the benefits of natural plant oils, pure essential oils, herbs and spices. We will also explain the difference between absolute and pure oils, the history of soap making and the benefits handmade soap has for your body and our planet.
Absolute beginners welcome.
- All ingredients with over 50 colours, clays, spices, pure essential oils to choose from.
- Our booklet of recipes, hints and tips, history of soap making and a step by step guide to continue creating soap at home.
- Your very own professional silicone soap mould in a timber cradle that holds one and a half kilograms of soap, all safety equipment and a beautiful relaxing vegetarian and vegan high tea.
- Please wear comfy enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirt.
- An old towel and two warm thick blankets for your soap to cure in on the trip home.
- A camera and binoculars for koala spotting.